пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

faq magic makin sims




Wow. So today, my friend told me she didnapos;t like this girl in our class and i asked why; my friend said sheapos;s an attention seeker because she goes round telling people sheapos;s ana.

itapos; kind of shocked me because i remember ages ago, she pointed out my red beaded bracelet and said apos;oh, we matchapos; or something and i noticed she had a beaded red bracelet too. I remember thinking at that time apos;should i hint about ana?apos; but i didnapos;t know how so i left it, anyways...

i never thought sheapos;d be ana tbh. She seems�so confident and happy and sheapos;s not exactly skin and bones either
(itapos;s not that sheapos;s fat, itapos;s just that sheapos;s no alice burdeu)
it just doesnapos;t...fit her. Such a terrible disorder that is.
anyways, has anyone here ever had this happen to them?
did you approach that person about it?
faq magic makin sims, faq machine needle sewing, faq mac.com, faq lumbar spinal stenosis.



Комментариев нет: