воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

dns tutorial windows 2003




I decided to take a little walk around the gayborhood today, since I knew it would be relatively quiet. Itapos;s a Sunday, and itapos;s the afternoon. I was out for a few hours, regardless of the cooler temperature outside. The walk was fine. I was a little lonely, but at the same time, I think I needed time alone for a while, which is why I went out by myself in the first place.

Then on my way back, I just happened to run right into Andrew rushing on his way to work. He has tunnel vision when he walks on the street, so he didnapos;t see me when I was getting ready to cross the street to avoid him. He showed up right when I was feeling my least confrontational, so if I actually managed to get his attention, I wouldnapos;t have known how to react or what to say to him, assuming heapos;d give me the time, since he was on his way to work...walking relatively fast.

Itapos;s going to take me a little while to get over seeing his face without fuming. I hate it when I have to be that pissed off at anyone I actually liked at some point. I think what really gets me about this, period, is the fact that it ruined my walk entirely. Itapos;s almost like spending an entire day building a tower, but someone pulls a fucking Jenga on you, and the whole thing collapses.

Iapos;ll probably get over this in the next half-hour. Let me go get some Cherry Coke to drown my rage.

campground in lancaster pa, dns tutorial windows 2003, dns tutorial windows, dns tutorial pdf, dns tutorial newbie.



Комментариев нет: